Westin Mike The Pike
£13.99 – £15.99
Besides being a natural born killer, a pike is the ultimate cannibal. A pike simply loves its brothers and sisters – as long as they can be swallowed without suffocating! Mike the Pike is designed to be the ultimate prey for those big fish trying to eliminate competition by simply eating it.
This Westin Life-Like-Lure is an amazing down to the smallest detail imitation of real prey. It comes with two optional eyelets. Use the front eyelet to achieve a shallower running depth or the top eyelet for a deeper and more aggressive swimming action. The detailed pectoral and pelvic fins has a flapping action in the water and will trigger more bites. Finally the low float buoyancy will make the lure rise slowly towards the surface during a pause in retrieve. This natural looking, giving-up-all-hope action will help you catch more fish.
- Lead free
- Hook size: # 2 / #1 / # 3/0
- Japanese style carbon steel hooks
- Running depth: 1-3/ 1-3 / 2-4m
- Slide Lock easy to change connection
- Optional eyelets for shallow or deep water use (only on 28cm)
- Full eyelet-to-hook wire construction