|Dimensions||1000 × 500 × 500 mm|
Minn Kota Ulterra 80/MDI/IPLINK BT 60″
Order on request – ship within 10 days
Only Ulterra™ features Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim, as well as your choice of i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link, and a multi-function foot pedal. You can stow, deploy and trim Ulterra from the remote or the foot pedal, meaning you never have to touch your motor again — unless you want to high-five it. Select models now available with Built-In MEGA Down Imaging™.
- Auto Stow & Deploy: Stow or deploy Ulterra just by pushing a button on your i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, foot pedal or Humminbird fish finder.
- Power Trim: Trim Ulterra up or down at the push of a button — on either the foot pedal, the i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote or a Humminbird fish finder. Adjust to changing fishing conditions without reaching down to your trolling motor.
- i-Pilot® GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot® uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- AutoPilot™: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Built-In MEGA Down Imaging™: With a transducer built right into the motor, you get crystal clear Humminbird® MEGA Down Imaging and a clean protected look.
- Heel-Toe Electric Foot Pedal: Stow, deploy and adjust the trim on Ulterra — all from the foot pedal. You can even activate Spot-Lock with one tap. Includes 18′ cord.
- Integrated Battery Meter: The i-Pilot remote can tell you the exact charge left in your trolling batteries, so you know how much time you have left on the water.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
- What’s included: Ulterra 80 lb. 60″ motor with Built-In MEGA Down Imaging, i-Pilot Link Remote, Remote Charging Cable, USB DC Adapter, Lanyard, Heading Sensor, 30′ Ethernet Extension Cable, Corded Foot Pedal, MKP-33 Prop and Mounting Hardware.
- For Use In: Freshwater
- Mounting Location: Bow-Mount
- Motor Style: Electric-steer
- Max Thrust: 80 lbs.
- Voltage: 24
- Shaft Length: 60″
- Foot Pedal Style: Heel-Toe / Electric
- Auto/Stow Deploy: Yes
- Power Trim: Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Lift-Assist: No
- Bowguard: No
- Wireless Remote: Yes
- Built-In Sonar: MEGA Down Imaging
- i-Pilot Link GPS: Yes
- i-Pilot GPS: No
- AutoPilot: Yes
- CoPilot: No
- Universal Sonar 2: No
- Speeds: Variable
- Digital Maximizer: Yes
- Battery Meter: Yes
- Warranty: Two-Year Warranty
Available on back-order