What makes Terrova® so popular? Start with an i-Pilot Link GPS trolling system, including Spot-Lock and Humminbird fishfinder integration. 55 pounds of thrust and effortless Lift-Assist Design. Altogether, it’s a trusted motor with huge innovations that doesn’t quit. What’s not to love?
Minn Kota Terrova Bow-Mount Combo (i-Pilot Link Preinstalled, No Foot Pedal Included) SKU 1358806
Order on request – Ship within 10 days
- Lift-Assist Design: A spring-loaded assembly on the Terrova mount makes stowing the trolling motor effortless, every time.
- Stow/Deploy Lever: Press this lever on the mount and fallaway ramps will effortlessly slide your trolling motor into the water. And when you’re ready to move, Lift-Assist helps the motor stow effortlessly.
- i-Pilot® Link™ Integrated GPS Trolling System: i-Pilot® Link™ gives you unprecedented control over your boat by linking your trolling motor to your Humminbird® fish finder. Control your trolling motor from Link’s colour touch-screen remote or the Humminbird. You can set Spot-Locks, record paths, follow depth contours, automatically navigate to your favourite spots, control speed and steering, and more.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on an i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- AutoPilot™:Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Electric Foot Pedal: Low-profile design offers two steering options: heel/toe pedal and left/right steering buttons. Includes Spot-Lock activation, rotary speed control dial, momentary/constant-on toggle, AutoPilot on/off toggle and 18′ cable with waterproof connector plug.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of the battery life you have left.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
- What’s included: Terrova 55 lb. 54″ motor with i-Pilot Link Remote, Remote Charging Cable, USB DC Adapter, Lanyard, Heading Sensor, 30′ Ethernet Extension Cable, Corded Foot Pedal, MKP-32 Prop and Mounting Hardware.
|Model||Terrova 55 lb. / FP / US2 / i-Pilot Link – 54″|
|For Use In||Freshwater|
|Max Thrust||55 lbs.|
|Foot Pedal Style||Heel-Toe / Electric|
|i-Pilot Link GPS||Yes|
|Universal Sonar 2||No|
Available on back-order