|Dimensions||1000 × 500 × 500 mm|
Minn Kota Riptide Terrova i-Pilot Combo80/IP BT 60″ 24v
JO1041 Order on request – Ship within 10 days
Riptide Terrova answers every question and leaves no doubt. Power? It’s got 80 pounds of thrust. Control? i-Pilot GPS trolling system including Spot-Lock, and stow and deploy it effortlessly with new Lift-Assist Design. And stealth? It’s a Riptide®. Enough said.
- Lift-Assist Design: A spring-loaded assembly on the Terrova mount makes stowing the trolling motor effortless, every time.
- Stow/Deploy Lever: Press this lever on the mount and fallaway ramps will effortlessly slide your trolling motor into the water. And when you’re ready to move, Lift-Assist helps the motor stow effortlessly. i-Pilot® GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot® uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- Spot-Lock: Just press a button, and Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS systems, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot automatically, without touching your trolling motor.
- AutoPilot™: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button to get an instant “stage of charge” reading.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide® motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- What’s Included: Riptide Terrova 80 lb. 60″ motor, i-Pilot Remote, Lanyard, Heading Sensor, MKP-33 Prop and Mounting Hardware.
- For Use In: Saltwater
- Mounting Location: Bow-Mount
- Motor Style: Electric-steer
- Max Thrust: 80 lbs.
- Voltage: 24
- Shaft Length: 60″
- Foot Pedal Style: Not Included
- Auto/Stow Deploy: No
- Power Trim: No
- Power Steering: Yes
- Lift-Assist: Yes
- Bowguard: No
- Wireless Remote: Yes
- Built-In Sonar: None
- i-Pilot Link GPS: No
- i-Pilot GPS: Yes
- AutoPilot: Yes
- CoPilot: No
- Universal Sonar 2: No
- Speeds: Variable
- Digital Maximizer: Yes
- Battery Meter: Yes
- Warranty: Two-Year Warranty
Available on back-order