Sonar – 411060-1M (£609.99), Sonar With Mega-DI – 411070-1M (£679.99), Sona With Mega-SI & Mega-DI – 411080-1M (£799.99)
Humminbird Helix 7 G3N GPS Fishfinders
£609.99 – £799.99
Ordered on request – Ship within 10 days
- Revamped with new age technology, they have managed to bring both Mega Down Imaging and Mega Side Imaging Sonar to this 7 inch model. Available in three models to offer varying levels of detail and accuracy, they will certainly prove their worth whilst out on the seas!
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar: Before you cast, know what’s down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations – all at the push of a button.
- Basemap Built-in: Their enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Lake Master® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Enable features like wireless software updates from the FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your fishfinder. Additionally, you can take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. You’ll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- MEGA Side Imaging: See the world below like never before with crystal-clear viewing out to 125 feet on either side of your boat. You’ll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Side Imaging sonar.
- SI: Side Imaging
- DI: Down Imaging
- Featuring Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, Ethernet networking capability, Bluetooth connectivity, AutoChart Live, GPS and Basemap built-in. The 7″, ultra-wide display gives you ample room to view the many pre-loaded split screen view options.
Sonar with Mega DI (411070-1M):
- Featuring MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, ethernet networking capability, Bluetooth connectivity, AutoChart Live, GPS and Basemap built-in. The 7″, ultra-wide display gives you ample room to view the many pre-loaded split screen view options.
Sonar with Mega Si & Mega DI (4110880-1M):
- Featuring MEGA Side Imaging, MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, Ethernet networking capability, Bluetooth, AutoChart Live, GPS and Basemap built-in. The 7″, ultra-wide display gives you ample room to view the many pre-loaded split screen view options.
All model specification:
- Display Size – Diagonal 7″
- Display Pixel Matrix – 800H x 480V
- Sonar-Optional 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- CHIRP – Frequencies Supported Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
- Depth-Sonar 1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)
- Power Draw 800 mA
- Power Input 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak 4000 Watts
- Power Output RMS 500 Watts
- Mount-Standard Gimbal
- Mount-Standard Size 10.54″ W x 5.8″ H x 3.68″ D
- Mount-Optional In-Dash Mounting Kit
- Mount-Optional Size 10.54″ W x 5.44″ H x 1.13″ D
- Display Colors Grayscale: 16-Bit
- Display Type Color TFT
- Transducer Mount Location Transom
Sonar (411060-1M) Specification:
- Sonar-Standard – Dual Spectrum CHIRP
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported – 50/83/200 kHz
- Transducer Included – XNT 9 HW T
Sonar with Mega D (411070-1M) Specification:
- Sonar-Standard – Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported 50/83/200/455 kHz
- CHIRP – Imaging-Frequencies Supported – 455 kHz (440-500 kHz), MEGA DI (1075-1150 kHz)
- Depth-Down Imaging – 125 ft (MEGA), 350 ft (455 kHz)
- Transducer Included – XNT 9 HW MDI 75 T
Sonar with Mega Si & Mega DI (411080-1M) Specification:
- Sonar-Standard – Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging, MEGA Side Imaging
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported – 50/83/200/455 kHz
- CHIRP – Imaging-Frequencies Supported MEGA DI (1075-1150 kHz), MEGA SI (1075-1150 kHz), 455 kHz (440-500 kHz)
- Depth-Down Imaging – 480 ft (455 kHz), 75 ft (MEGA)
- Range-Side Imaging (Side-To-Side) – 480 ft (455 kHz), 250 ft (MEGA
- Transducer Included – XNT 9 HW MSI 150 T