Quickly remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. Cam-lock design and ultra-tight tolerances eliminate bracket movement and noise. The locking lever includes a pin and lanyard. Upper and lower plates can be secured with a padlock (not included). Composite cover attaches to the lower half of bracket when the motor is removed, keeping the deck profile clean.
Minn Kota Quick Release Bracket / MKA-32 – 1854060
Ordered on request!
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to the boat deck
- Cam-lock reduces bracket movement and noise
- Composite cover (included) attaches to the lower piece of the bracket when the motor is removed to keep the deck profile clean
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware, lanyard, and locking pin
- Upper and lower plates include a slot for securing with a padlock (not included) for added security
- Compatible with Ulterra, Terrova, PowerDrive, PowerDrive V2, PowerDrive Pontoon and Deckhand 40
- Designed for use in freshwater
Available on back-order