55lb – 1370615 ( £1094.99)
Minn Kota Saltwater Engine Mount Trolling Motors
Ordered on request – Delivery time to be confirmed
- Riptide’s premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armour plating and a durable, sea-resistant powder coat paint. With this many layers of protection, you are left with unequalled corrosion protection. Tailor made for precise manoeuvring, when you’re ready to turn your boat into a robust fishing machine.
- Control your EM’s speed with the 18′ corded remote. It can be mounted or handheld, and offers infinitely variable speed control in forward and reverse. Features neutral (off) detent position. It can be steered using the boat’s steering wheel or outboard tiller. It delivers big-time performance while staying completely out of your way.
- The EM discretely hides on the cavitation plate of your outboard or I/O unit, with no stowing or deploying required. Made for everyday operation with rugged reliability and superior corrosion resistance. It stays out of sight, won’t interfere with your I/O, it keeps your deck clear and rides completely out of the water once you’re on plane.
- The Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don’t waste any energy. These have variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery – extending your time on the water
- EM electronics are housed in a fully waterproof control module mounted below the deck of the boat, and they’re sealed in marine-grade polyurethane to provide corrosion-proof protection. The extruded aluminium housing features specially designed fins that dissipate heat to keep things cool under high amp use.
- We use metals that are properly balanced & a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion. So the only piece left for the sea water to attack is this little zinc anode, which absorbs corrosion so the rest of doesn’t have to.
- Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Nothing runs cooler or more quietly. Our extra-large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise. So quiet, they’ll never hear you coming.
- Remote Speed Control
- Digital Maximiser
- Sealed Electronics
- Advanced Corrosion Protection
- Sacrificial Anode
- Weed less Wedge 2 Propeller
- Cool, Quiet power
- 55lb: – Max Thrust: 55 – Volts: 12 – Mount: Single Composite – Control: Remote Steer Control/Outboard Engine Steering – Speeds: Variable – Max Amp Draw: 50 – Max Boat Length: 18ft
- 80lb: – Max Thrust: 55 – Volts: 24 – Mount: Single Composite – Control: Remote Steer Control/Outboard Engine Steering – Speeds: Variable – Max Amp Draw: 52 – Max Boat Length: Small Watercraft
Please use the diagram to find the one is right for your boat. Minimum clearance is required from spine of outboard to end of cavitation plate.
- Cavitation plate must be at least 4.5” long and 6” wide to accommodate one.
- Cavitation plate to waterline should be 13” minimum.