|Dimensions||1000 × 500 × 500 mm|
|EO Electric Outboard Motor||
1/2 Horse Power – 1363880 £929.99, 1 Horse Power – 1363885 £999.99
Minn Kota EO Electric Outboard Motor
£929.99 – £999.99
Ordered on request – Ship within 10 days
- These have all of the strength and power that is synonymous with this signature brand! They feature a high-efficiency propeller that has a unique, patented design with swept-back flared blades for unrelenting yet reliable performance.
- These provide up to a whopping 9 hours of primary propulsion for smaller boats – meaning you’ve got more than enough power for a full day of catching your limit. It’s backed up with a rock-solid bracket, battery-boosting Digital Maximizer, and the strength and reliability of their name.
- Take hands-on control of these with the Tilt/Extend tiller, which extends up to 6” and tilts up to 45° for maximum control and comfortable steering. Also tilts downward for easy storage.
- 9-position Lever-Lock bracket with a quick-release lever lock and durable reinforced composite materials.
Push-To-Test Battery Meter
- Get an instant “state of charge” reading at the push of a button
- The Digital Maximizer provides up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don’t waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery – extending your time on the water.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide’s premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating & a durable, saltwater-resistant powder coat paint. With layers of protection, the elements are truly protected.
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics: Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with waterproof heat-shrink tubing to keep saltwater out.
- Sacrificial Anode: We use metals that are properly balanced & a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion. So the only piece left for saltwater to attack is this little zinc anode, which absorbs corrosion so the rest of the motor doesn’t have to.
- Mount: 9-Position Trim Bracket
- Control: Tilt/Extend Tiller
- Indestructible Composite Shaft
- Code: 1363880 – Max Thrust: ½ Horse Power – Shaft Length: 36’’ – Speed Control: Variable – Control: Tilt-Extend Tiller – Volts: 12 – Max Amp Draw: 52 – Propeller: Weedless Wedge 2
- Code: 1363885 – Max Thrust: 1 Horse Power – Shaft Length: 36’’ – Speed Control: Variable – Control: Tilt-Extend Tiller – Volts: 24 – Max Amp Draw: 45 – Propeller: Weedless Wedge 2